Best Memorial Day Recipes — Summer 2021
Memorial Day is one of our favorite holidays - why, you may ask? Because it truly marks the beginning of summer! We are so excited for Summer 2021 because it means we can bring out some of our favorite summer recipes. If you’re hosting this Memorial Day (or if you are a guest!), check out our favorite recipes below that will guarantee summer vibes all day long!
- Best Memorial Day Recipe for the picky eater — It’s always hard to please everyone, and when you’re hosting a Memorial Day BBQ or party, having something for everyone to eat is important. We love this Mac and Cheese recipe - it's a classic and (almost) every picky eater likes mac and cheese!
- Best Memorial Day Recipe for the vegetarian — We love these Garbanzo Bean Burgers! They’re so festive and fit right in with all the meat lovers - so vegetarians don’t have to feel left out! They’re so good that sometimes meat lovers even swap out for some of these!
- Best Memorial Day Recipe for the healthy one — This is a great dish that instantly brightens up your spread - the Grilled Corn Salad with Feta, Walnuts, and Shallots! It goes with almost any other dish, and it’s so easy to make! The health-conscious guests at your Memorial Day picnic will LOVE this.
- Best Memorial Day Recipe for the kids — This is a crowd pleaser! We love this Watermelon Pizza! It’s healthy, it’s yummy, and kid’s love that it’s “pizza”!
- Best Memorial Day Recipe for just about anyone — Who doesn’t love a colorful hor d'oeuvre? These are our favorite go-to’s because they’re delicious, refreshing, and they all look hard to make (even though they are SO easy!) *hint, hint* your guests will be very impressed!
Don’t forget! While you’re planning your perfect memorial day party, make sure to support American Made brands and products! Check out our collection of the best American Made Kitchen Accessories to get your kitchen looking in tip-top shape.