These dryer balls are anything but ordinary. Our special dryer balls are handmade in the USA from 100% natural unscented wool. Our dryer balls are made from sheep living on a small family farm in Central California.
Our extra large dryer balls are a little larger than the size of a tennis ball and are the perfect alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softeners.
What is so extraordinary about Laundry Goods Dryer Balls? Well, there are 4 things you should know:
1. Ridiculously Budget Friendly -- Never purchase fabric softener or dryer sheets again. Our dryer balls are reusable and designed to last for years -- they even get BETTER with age. Put away those chemical dryer sheets, protect your family and the environment, and go green with 100% wool natural dryer balls! Like scented clothes? Add a few drops of essential oil to each ball to scent your laundry! You can change up the scent as often as you'd like, or depending on what you're drying. (hint: use lavender for your pajamas and bedding for a restful sleep).
2. No Additives or Chemicals -- Conventional dryer sheets can leave chemicals and residue on your clothes, which can irritate sensitive skin and cause your clothes and towels to become less absorbent. Our 100% wool natural dryer balls do the EXACT same thing as dryer sheets and fabric softeners, but without the harmful chemicals and ingredients!
3. Reduce Dryer Time and Save Energy -- Dryer balls can decrease drying time by much as 20-40%, depending on load size & fabric. As your wet laundry tumbles in the dryer, our dryer balls will lift and separate your clothes. They increase the air space between your clothes and allow the air to flow freely and more efficiently. In addition to increasing the air flow, the 100% wool fibers are great at pulling the moisture out of your clothes so you don’t have to run your dryer as long.
4. Crafted In The USA From 100% Natural Wool -- These 100% natural wool dryer balls are made from sheep living on a small family farm in Central California.
• Sold in a set of 3 and comes in a reusable cotton bag
• Made in the USA out of 100% natural wool, unscented
• Shortens drying time
• Replaces fabric softener
• Pays for itself quickly
• No more plastic softener bottles in the landfill
• No more dryer sheets
• Helps manage static
• Don't sacrifice soft towels for absorbent towels
• These dryer balls will last for years, but to extend their life (and not lose any) just toss them right back in the dryer so they're ready for the next load. They will also be kept safe from the dog.
• If they seem to lose their static-fighting abilities, just throw them in an old pillow case and run them through a washer cycle. This will refresh them and give them a new life.
• Great Tip to Reduce Static in the Dryer: Stick a few safety pins through each ball (you should be using three per load) to help discharge and static.
These are so cool. I had no idea they were so good for the environment too! Win-win.
Been using dryer sheets for years then decided to try these out. Work so well! And have saved a bunch since switching over and helping the environment too.